RiQ’s Amazing Features
Bluetooth DongleUnleash RiQ with wireless communication from your Android or IOS tablet or any computer or laptop with Bluetooth capability! RiQ talks USB also, but no wires is far more fun! Make sure to order the right dongle – Bluetooth classic (Win, Mac, Android) or BLE (iPad).
Ultrasonic SensorRiQ’s “eyes” help him find his way using ultrasonic sound waves! Use high frequency waves to navigate and identify objects with the power of science!
Infrared SensorRiQ uses infrared sensors to detect differences in reflected light of off surfaces – it’s the perfect solution for line following or sumo wrestling robot matches when RiQ needs to stay in the ring!
Light SensorThis sensor enables RiQ to react to the amount of ambient light he senses – for example, program your robot so that when the lights go on he runs for his life!
Touch SensorUse touch sensors (pressure sensitive switch) with RiQ to make sure he knows when he runs into a wall, a chair leg, or your pets.
LEDsNow that’s flashy. Bright pink and blue LEDs give RiQ the ability to light up the room with excitement and design creativity.
Easily communicate with your robot using the included PCS Cortex(TM) software. The All-New Cortex™ 5.0 is compatible with Windows and Apple computers and, best of all, offers tablet based robotics programming for Android and iPad!! The Cortex robotics programming language is gamified, visual, and intuitive. Kids have so much fun with RiQ they don’t realize they’re learning to program robots!
LEDs for Fun and Status
Art via Science!
Sarah, age 12 “I made a robot zombie for Halloween and my dad loves it!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Included in the RiQ kit?
- Scaredy Bot – He’s afraid of the light – watch him run!
- Art – He draws like Picasso if you can program it!
- Red Rover – Using the awseome force of InfraRed light, Red Rover follows lines anywhere you command!
- Bounce Bot – Sure, he’s touchy when you push his buttons! Aren’t we all?!
- Bat Bot – Harnessing the power of ultrasonic sound waves RiQ uses echolocation to avoid obstacles!
- Illumi Bot – Sporting incredibly bright LEDs RiQ becomes one flashy bot whenever you command it!
I Homeschool, Can I Use RiQ to Teach Coding?
How Do I Contact You?
Can I Use Bluetooth to Control RiQ from My Computer?
What Devices Can I Use to Control and Program RiQ?
About Bluetooth & Tablet Devices
What is this Whole Arduino Thing About?
Can I Use a USB Connection to Program RiQ?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Place Your Order Now
- Easy To Build And Create!
- Powerful Programming & Addons!
- Fun While Learning To Code!